You can order your entry tickets, film and magic show tickets NOW on Wisepay.
Please bring donations of home baking into school on Friday 28th November (items to be individually wrapped please) or on the day of the fair.
From anytime NOW you can drop off the following items at school reception:
- Send in bottles for the Tombola
- DVDs/Computer Games/Toys – good quality only please
- Send in a box of mince pies for the refreshments stall
- Send in GOOD QUALITY nearly new uniform
- Wrap and send in small gifts for the lucky dip, value 50p (labelled boy/girl/either).
- Donate something for the Silent Auction
- Donate something for the Christmas Hampers Raffle. (Each year group is making a hamper, so please hand in donations such as Christmas pudding, pies, wine to class teacher.)
- Donate food for the South Edinburgh Food Bank e.g. chocolate advent calendar
- Jam and preserves
- Home baking (on Friday 27th or Saturday 28th only please)
- N.B. No books please, because we will be arranging a separate appeal ‘Hungry for Books’ soon
Please sign up if you are available to donate your time to help set up and/or run the stalls:
Sciennes Events and Fundraising Group, Parent Council