Friday 24 February 2017 in the school hall between 12:30 pm – and 2:15 pm
- The event is meant to be veryfamily friendly, particularly, for families with young children – siblings, both older and younger, are more than welcome.
- It’s meant to be a socialising event for the entire family – Parents are most welcome to join in the fun .
- Tickets can be bought at the door on the day as well as pre-booked at the school office
o Cost: £3 per person and £10 for the family ticket
o If pre-booking please write child’s name & class and how many tickets on the envelope and hand it to the school office
- The school has kindly agreed to allow us to have a picnic lunch from 12 pm to 12:30 pm. Please remember to bring in your packed lunch (children can bring in the packed lunch from school)!
o We can picnic at the playground (weather permitting)
o If the weather is not pleasant let us head into the gym-hall
- Drinks and a light snack is included in the tickets.
- It’s meant to be a social event for P1-P3 and fun for the whole family. Hope to see many of you there on Friday.
o Why not make it as a class get-together?
Looking forward to seeing many of you on Friday!
Jay & Aileen
EFG, Sciennes Parents Council