Help make Scotland a cycle friendly country!
Edinburgh Saturday 28th April #PoP2018
Meet at The Meadows on Saturday 28th April at 12:00 to cycle, scoot and march on closed roads down to the Scottish Parliament. All ages and abilities welcome! Join on your bike or trike, on your e-bike, or on foot.
Why are we Pedalling on Parliament?
To ask all of Scotland’s politicians, from all parties, to sign up to our manifesto to make Scotland a cycle friendly country for people of all ages and abilities.
What are we asking for?
- Proper funding for active travel – 10% of the transport budget nationally and locally
- Cycling for all ages and all abilities designed into Scotland’s roads
- Safer speeds where people live, work and play
- Cycling built in to our local transport strategies
- Better road traffic law and better enforcement
- Safer HGVs around cyclists and pedestrians
- A strategic and joined-up programme of training for road users
- The right research supporting good decision-making and policy
Keep up to date: join the Pedal on Parliament Facebook group or follow us on Twitter @POPScotland
You must be logged in to post a comment.