Jack Frost is coming …!
We have a very special guest opening the Winter Fair this year – Jack Frost! Jack will be welcoming everyone as doors open at 12:00 on 1st December. He’ll also be running the Circus Skills workshop (this will be available to book on ParentPay soon).
We’ve also created a handy FAQ guide to the winter fair so you can see what else is happening on the day.
Get your winter fair tickets!
Tickets for 3 of our main attractions at this year’s winter fair are now ON SALE via ParentPay.
You can log in to your ParentPay account now to buy the following:
· Santa’s Grotto – £3
· Winter Shorts Cinema with popcorn and themed activities – £3
· Magic Show with magic set gift x 2 – £5
· Circus skills workshop x 2 £4
Tickets are limited, so please do buy now to avoid any disappointment on the day. Tickets will be avaible to book until FRDIAY 30th of December at 12pm
Don’t forget your raffle tickets!
Children should all have brought home their raffle tickets now, and this year there are some amazing prizes to be won including: £50 Boden voucher, a 1-month David Lloyd family pass, Gin Distillery tour & tasting, lots of days out and dining experiences too!
You can buy one ticket for £1, or £5 for a strip of tickets.
Please return these to school by FRIDAY 30th December at 12pm
Foliage and food needed!
A reminder that we need foliage/ garden cuttings for some of our talented parents who will be turning these into wonderful floral arrangements to sell at our Winter Fair. Please drop these off at school w/c 26th of November to ensure that they are fresh.
And we also need your homebaking, jams and chutneys (please label any allergens you are aware of), and drop these off on the Friday the 30th or at the fair.
As our Winter Fair gets ever closer, we are still looking for your donations for various activities we have planned:
· Tombola: this can be anything from bottles of wine or spirits, chocolates, gift items, to toiletries books and food items
· Lucky dip: these can be small gifts worth around 50p. Please donate them wrapped and ready to go into the lucky dip
· pre-loved books, CDs, DVDs and toys: the children love rummaging through these stalls and this is an ideal opportunity to have a little winter clear out
· Raffle: this year we are combining our auction and raffle together. The EFG team are working on approaching local businesses for raffle prize donation but we really could do with as many donations as possible. If you are a business owner or have connections in the community, please could you donate prizes towards this. In previous years we have had mini-breaks, meals, beauty treatment to teeth whitening!
· Mulled cider stall: please send in bottles of cider for our new mulled cider stall
· Mince pies: Any supermarket bought & boxed mince pies you could spare would be appreciated and should be brought to school w/c 26th November please
Winter Fair donations (due by Friday 12pm)
Please bring all items to the school office as soon as possible. We very much appreciate your support.
Fran Armour, Convener Events and Fundraising Group (EFG), Parent Council
You must be logged in to post a comment.