Our Winter Fair is less than a week away, and we urgently need your support with donations please to make it a success. If you can provide any of the following we’d be most grateful:
- Tombola: this can be anything from bottles of wine or spirits, chocolates, gift items, to toiletries booksand food items
- Lucky dip: these can be small gifts worth around 50p. Please donate them wrapped and ready to go into the lucky dip
- pre-loved books, CDs, DVDs and toys: the children love rummaging through these stalls and this is an ideal opportunity to have a little winter clear out
- Hamper: each year group is creating a hamper containing food and gift items that will be part of our raffle
- Mulled cider stall: please send in bottles of cider for our new mulled cider stall
- Second hand uniform: all clothing in good condition and washed
- Mince pies: Any supermarket bought & boxed mince pies you could spare would be appreciated and should be brought to school w/c 26th November please
Please bring all items to the school office as soon as possible. We very much appreciate your support.
You must be logged in to post a comment.