Join us for our wonderful Winter Trail from 2pm-5pm on the 12th of December.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A TICKETED EVENT
SATURDAY 12 DECEMBER 2pm-5pm
Sciennes EFG Team is proud to present our Wonderful Winter Trail.
On this trail our lovely children and young people will have the opportunity to browse our enterprising P7 stalls after check in at the school playground then follow our trail of festive fun and surprises. Children will collect gifts and treats along the way.
For our older children (P4-7) there will be an urban orienteering challenge (contained within the trail route) to challenge their detective skills. A prize will be collected from Sciennes Primary at the end when the children have submitted their maps.
Adults will have the chance to browse winter crafts and foliage as well as hot drinks along the way.
Please wrap up warmly and follow our safety guidance which will be emailed in advance of the 12th.
This trail is organised by the Parent Council EFG team and a wonderful bunch of volunteers from our school community. We hope you will support our fundraising efforts to support our school.
To keep all of our Sciennes families’ safe please follow these rules. We want to make this event as safe and fun as possible and we are sure that you will understand the need for these measures. Anyone not adhering to these guidelines will be asked to leave, without a refund.
– DO NOT attend if any member of your family is awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test. You will be refunded if this is the case.
– Please arrive at your allocated time and location, keeping a two metre distance between adults.
– We understand that this is family focused event, but please try to keep accompanying adults to a minimum.
– Adults and children over 12 must wear a fabric or disposable mask covering their mouth and nose. We reserve the right to turn away those who arrive without the appropriate mask.
– Do not enter any of the gardens along the route. Our hosts have put in measures in place to keep you and themselves safe. Please respect this.
– Please navigate the route with your own family and do not group together with other families. If a stop on the route is busy, please maintain a 2 metre distance in an orderly queue.
– Please observe your children at all times, especially when crossing the roads.
We look forward to seeing you on the Winter Trail!
Sciennes Events and Fundraising Group, Parent Council